Dispatcher Jobs in Wisconsin | Service Dispatcher Job
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a reliable Service Dispatcher to join our team of award-winning HVAC professionals. The Service Dispatcher is responsible for communicating effectively between customers and service technicians to schedule work orders in a timely manner. The duties and responsibilities of the position will consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Track incoming service calls and assign the appropriate technician to the job
- Relay work orders, messages, or information to or from work crews, supervisors, or field inspectors, using telephones or two-way radios
- Coordinate service technician arrival times with customers
- Communicate with customers after work is completed to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Manage and update customer database with complete and accurate information
- Oversee service technician’s daily schedules and make updates as needed
- Respond positively to calls from customers to understand their needs and effectively schedule work orders
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with customers and technicians
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Geographical knowledge of service areas or map reading skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Work Experience: 2 years of general dispatch experience
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Computer Skills: Keyboarding/Typing skills, MS Office skills
- Organization Skills: Ability to prioritize, ability to manage, and execute multiple tasks at the same time
- Cross-functional skills: Telephone skills, map reading skills,
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal skills, verbal articulation, friendly phone personality
- Physical, Mental, and Visual Skills: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear. Manual dexterity to manipulate keyboard, mouse, and other technology. The Dispatcher will possess excellent oral comprehension skills; The ability to listen to, understand, and convey information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences They may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Physical Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Typical office or call center environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Communicates effectively using professional phone etiquette
- Exhibits a positive attitude when working with customers and technicians
- Previous dispatching, project management or schedule coordinating experience is a plus
EEOC statement: Heartland Home Services and its affiliated companies are dedicated equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against based on such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
to the rescue 24/7
Fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out promptly to schedule your service.