Furnace Maintenance in Sun Prairie, WI
Trust Action for Reliable Furnace Systems Services
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. understands that choosing a plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical company is a really big decision. Action also understands that you must be able to find a company you can trust for reliable products, furnace service, and furnace maintenance for your home or commercial institution. Peace of mind about one of your biggest investments — your home is just as important to us as it is to you. Choose Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. and call us today at (608) 837-3638!
As your heating and cooling system ages, it can lose its ability to heat or cool your home. The same is true with replacement faucets and plumbing equipment as well. You really need to be able to enjoy comfort year-round with your heating systems working efficiently and properly. The old saying, “If you take care of it now, it will last longer,” really is true. That’s why Action is here — to help you do just that.
Furnace Maintenance Is Important:
Proper furnace maintenance is one of the best ways to keep from having to spend outrageous amounts of money on repairs and ensure that you and your loved ones remain nice and warm during the winter months. Reliable maintenance alone may not guarantee you won’t have additional problems with your furnace again, but the Action Team knows it’s a great way to catch minor problems before they become major and expensive problems.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has been helping keep the citizens of Madison and Dane County warm for over 20 years. More importantly, we are not limited with our help. Licensed, insured technicians will help you with all of your maintenance and inspection needs so that your furnace is always working as efficiently as possible. The results of that work means you’ll save money on your energy bills.
Other Heating Services Action Offers:
- Heater Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Gas Furnace Repair & Installation
Heating Maintenance Tips:
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for heating maintenance services, but we also have some recommendations for you that also need to be done. Before you start doing any kind of work on your furnace or heater, you’ll want to make sure that you’re educated about being safe and taking the necessary precautions to keep from injuring yourself and potentially causing unwanted problems with your heater or furnace in the future.
Checklist You May Look Into Before You Call Action:
- Make sure the heating unit is getting power. If your furnace isn’t receiving power, it’s possible a fuse has blown or the circuit breakers might be tripped. Your furnace might be a model that has a separate power entrance, which you’ll find near the main entrance panel. Either that or the furnace fuse might either be on or in the unit itself.
- Wait at least half an hour for the motor to cool down before trying the heating unit’s reset button. If the unit still doesn’t turn on, try it at least twice more every half hour.
- Make sure the power is actually turned on if your heating unit has a separate power switch.
- Check to see that the thermostat is on the right setting. If the setting isn’t correct, try raising the temperature by 5 degrees.
- Check that the gas supply and the pilot light are on if you have a gas unit.
- Make sure that your unit is off before you start any furnace maintenance or heating maintenance on your own.
Easy Maintenance You Can Provide:
- Replace the air filter. This is one of the easiest things you can do to take better care of your furnace. It’s best if you have your filter replaced at least twice a year for your furnace to work as efficiently as possible.
- Clean the furnace. While filters will take care of a lot of dust and debris, some are bound to get through. Whenever you replace the filters, you should also clean the belts, pulleys, and blower assembly.
- Get a furnace inspection. Call the Action Team for a furnace or heater inspection at least once a year toward the end of the heating season. As we inspect and service your unit, we’ll offer you additional tips and industry advice for getting the most out of your unit.
Why Should You Call Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc.?
For over 20 years, Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has protected the health and well-being of our friends and neighbors in the entire Madison, Sun Prairie, Beaver Dam service areas. We’re here to serve you and provide you with complete professional furnace and heating services, quality equipment, affordable prices, manufacturer warranties, guarantees on labor, and the assurance that we can get the job done and it will be right the first time.
Action also carries a full line of humidifiers and media air cleaners if you are interested in air quality for asthma and allergy members of your home or office.
Call us today at (608) 837-3638 for all your heating and air conditioning needs. Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. is certified for most major brands of appliances and all heating systems brands.
Emergency Evacuation & Who You Call:
If you ever smell gas while you’re performing furnace or heating maintenance, get out of the house immediately and call the fire department. One of the main ways to detect a gas leak is if there is a rotten egg-like smell present. Gas leaks are nothing to play around with, and we want you to be safe and leave the serious furnace and heating problems to the professionals.
A qualified staff member is standing by to send an experienced professional in Heating Services to your location. Call Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. in Sun Prairie, WI: 608-837-3638.
If you need some Action now, you can schedule service online now!
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
100% Customer Satisfaction
100% Customer Satisfaction
We're in the business of keeping our customers satisfied with every repair, installation, and maintenance appointment we fulfill.
Our friendly and experienced technicians work their hardest to minimize all stress and disruption associated with service.
Same-Day Water Heater Installs
Same-Day Water Heater Installs
We know how stressful it is to be left without hot water, so we offer same-day water heater installation for your ultimate convenience.
You'll never go through unnecessary upsells with Action because we believe in providing maximum value for every customer.
As a family-owned business, we prioritize providing our neighbors with the best customer service in the industry.
Home services can sometimes be a challenge to finance, so we offer various online specials to put repairs and installation within reach.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Mike has lots of experience under his belt! He got down to the problem quick and get us our heat back within 2 hours including getting us the part needed for repair. Thank you Mike…-F. Arifin
I've had Action work on electrical and plumbing at my previous jobs as well as electrical, plumbing and heating and air conditioning in my home. Not once have I had a bad experience through the…-B. Richman
Our main sewer connection from the house to the septic system became clogged. Action was able to respond within 24 hours. Matt came and helped troubleshoot the issue with his helper. They determined there were…-R. Wolff
I have an old house that has been slowly trying to drive me insane. Thanks to everyone at Action! I consider myself pretty handy until it involves plumbing or electrical and that’s where Action steps…-K. Kay
Action has performed multiple repairs for us over 10 years, at two different homes. They've always been on time, professional, and efficient. We feel we're being charged a fair price for the work they do,…-J. Justice