Clogged Drains & Drain Cleaning
When a drain in your home is not working properly, it's time to call your favorite Madison Plumber, Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc.. For over 20 years, we have been the favorite Madison and surrounding city plumbers. As specialists in the plumbing industry, our team of technicians has the expertise and industrial equipment we need to handle any type of sewer cleaning, sewer line replacement, drain cleaning and drain line replacement. Having slow drains and backed up sewers, is a thing of the past when you pick up the phone and call The Action Team!
Other Plumbing Services Action Offers:
- Backflow RPZ Testing
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Bathtub Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Plumber
- Faucet Repair
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Gas Leak Detection & Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Leak Detection Services
- Pipe Leak Detection & Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Products
- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Service
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Sink Repair
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair
- Sump Pump Installation
- Toilet Repair
Quality Sewer Line Service
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has the specialists to provide superior licensed and insured services to residential, commercial, and industrial clients around the greater Madison region. Residential homeowners should never be tempted to cut corners and tackle any major sewer clog yourself. If all the drains are clogged at your location, a sewer line from the house to the street may be clogged. It could also be the main city sewer line which is clogged. That requires special diagnostic equipment, and sewer cleaning services. If a single drain line from the kitchen sink, shower, tub, toilet, or laundry room is clogged, different equipment may also be used to unclog those lines. Avoid costly mistakes cause by improper repairs. Proper diagnosis and treatment of the challenge is what The Action Team does best and we have the reputation to back it up. Never prolong a serious plumbing challenge, it only means the eventual repair will cost you more to fix it properly.
Safe Sewer Cleaning Services Action Offers:
- Hydro Jets – Hydro jet drain cleaning is the preferred long-term solution for unclogging a drain that has a blocked area from built up soap, grease and other heavy-duty residues. Loaded with a special cleaner, this pressurized water mix clears the blockage and allows the sewer to drain as designed. The cleaning nozzle is moved into the line and goes out to the house exterior breaking up the obstruction, flushing it through the system. Behind this equipment are rear water jets which scrub the pipe clean. The result is the entire line is free of debris and buildup. Termed eco-friendly, this universal method is commonly used for kitchens, hotels, small business buildings and apartment complexes alike.
- Root Cutter – Commonly called a rooter, this service requires a specialized type of equipment that runs a rotating, flexible auger cable down the drain or sewer line with a special root cutting blades to remove roots and other debris that may be clogging the sewer line.
Sewer Line Clogs Can Be Prevented
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. will provide their best efforts and make sure your home, commercial kitchen, building or industrial setting are clog free year round. Keeping the drains free of residue, food particles, and waste is what we do best. Calling Action to investigate a sewer line obstruction before things get bad is always wise. Action can handle any issue before it gets out of control. Here are a few things that cause frequent sewer line clogs:
- Trapped Objects – Most backups are created when grease, paper products and other objects are flushed down the toilet or rinsed in the sink. What happens over time is they begin to form a solid plug that moves through the main drain line. The general rule most helpful for this issue is to only flush toilet paper or waste down the toilet. Wipes, toys, feminine products, diapers and overuse of toilet paper usually present a avoidable problem.
- Trees & Landscaping Blockages – Roots from trees and shrubs, drawn by the water from sewer line seams, can bore through pipes. Real Estate purchases today usually have some type of qualified inspections to make sure no outdated lines are still in use. Prevention is worth the effort verses the time and expense of sewer line replacement.
- Collapsed Drain Pipes – Aging pipe, tree root pressure, and misaligned pipes are the most common causes of collapsed lines. Pipes made of old tar and clay will not withstand the pressure of compacted soil and tree roots over time. The result is they buckle and expose the ground around them to everything coming from the home, commercial building. Replacing old pipe is always the best way to prevent failure of this type.
- Misaligned Pipe Sections – Misaligned and offset joints caused by poor installation or extreme pressure will leak. Waste water begins flow out of the pipes and erode the surrounding soil. Misaligned pipes are also very prone to collapse. Special cameras are needed to determine where and how much pipe needs to be replaced.
- Clogged Downspout Drains - Frequent rains often channel water and debris like leaves, branches, nuts, and the like from roofs clogging gutters and gutter drains. Many downspouts are connected to the city's storm sewer systems by underground pipes which can become clogged with the leaves and debris and can cause a backup eventually. Proper cleaning of all downspouts and their connecting pipes will prevent flooding at the roof line, and restore water flow away from the home, building, or industrial setting.
For additional drain maintenance, drain repairs, sewer repairs and sewer line drain repairs and prevention tips and questions, call Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. in Sun Prairie, WI: (608) 837-3638. Action is available and equipped to offer the most dependable repair options in the Madison city region.
If you need some Action now, you can click here to schedule service online now!