Repair • Installation • Maintenance
Repair Maintenance & Installation
The professional technicians at Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. have been serving residents in the Madison and Sun Prairie areas of Wisconsin since 1989. When it comes to efficient water heater repair, service, products, and installation, The Action Team has proven themselves to be the leader in Madison and surrounding Dane County area. The Action Team is dedicated to superior service and we excel in making sure you have what you need in a water heater repair, water heater maintenance, or water heater installation. That means 24 hours a day 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has a reputation of solving water heater challenges quickly and efficiently, and we treat our customers with the respect they deserve. 100% customer satisfaction with our work is the key to earning this respect. Showing up at the designated time, bringing the right parts, doing the repair right the first time, and cleaning up when we leave means you always have the best service. You can trust The Action Team!
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. Offers:
- Water Heater Repair & Service
- Water Heater Maintenance
- Water Heater Installation
- Electric Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
Maintenance Tips & Review For Proper Care
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has professional technicians for all types of water heater repairs maintenance and installation. It is our belief that by understanding water heater maintenance and upkeep, we can help you maintain and extend the life of your water heater. Here are some steps Action will take in making sure to maintain your water heater health.
Action Water Heater Maintenance Checklist:
- Check the temperature setting. If the temperature is set above 120° F, you could be wasting energy and possibly risk scalding someone with water that is too hot.
- Test the temperature-pressure relief valve. The Action Team recommends this be done at least once a year to ensure that it is functioning properly. Since each manufacturer is different, procedures may be different by each brand and model.
- Insulation of insulating blankets on older units. These blankets wrap around the tank to help with energy efficiency. Keeping them in proper position is also helpful, especially if your water heater is in a major traffic area of the home or business.
- Vacation settings lower energy costs. Being able to save money while you are on vacation is maybe something you haven't thought of. A vacation setting lowering the temperature is easy and only requires a quick call to The Action Team to get it done.
Water heater maintenance will help prolong the life of your water heater and help to avoid costly water heater repairs. If you have questions or concerns regarding your water heater, please give us a call. We are here to help you take care of your home investment.
Let Us Install Your New Water Heater
Proper water heater installation is a very detailed and tedious process and should not be undertaken as a do-it-yourself project. Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has over 20 years of experience in water heater installation, repair and maintenance. Put our good reputation to work for you. Whether you need replacement or maintenance checks, we are confident you will be satisfied with our work.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Assistance:
A broken water heater can be devastating to any business or home owner. Looking for key signs and symptoms that that your water heater is acting up means you could avoid having a catastrophe. Be on the lookout for these quickly identifiable signs that show help is needed:
- Leaks or Puddles: Leaking is one of the most obvious signs that your water heater needs attention. A small leak might be repaired easily, but if puddles of liquid stay visible all the time, it may require installation of a new water heater
- Varied Water Temperature: If you notice an ongoing change during a shower or hand dish washing, it's time to call Action to check it out
- Hot Water Duration: If the supply of hot water is no longer meeting your needs, it's time to call for help
- Water Heater Is Making Strange Noises: Water heaters should run quietly. If you hear any gurgling, popping, hissing or rattling noises while the water heater is running, it may be time to call for Action now
- Water Heater Life Expectancy: Most traditional water heaters last anywhere from five to fifteen years. Check your manufacturer recommendations to see if your water heater is past it's prime. Making the right decision, before it shuts down, can save a lot of headache
- Is The Water Rusty Or Have A Bad Odor? Rusty water that has an unpleasant odor is a sure sign that you may need a new water heater installed. Salt and calcium build up inside can cause discoloration of your water over time
The Right Water Heater for Your Home
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has licensed technicians who will work with you to find the right water heater for your Madison home or business. A complete review of the advantages and disadvantages of each type of water heater will help you select the right water heater choice for your particular location and usage needs.
Here are a few points you may want to consider prior to a new water heater installation:
- Gas or Electric? Gas heaters work well to heat your water quickly and efficiently, and electric heaters can be easily installed into any home that is properly wired for an electric water heater.
- What Size Will You Need? Selecting the appropriate size for your water needs is critical. We want you to have the hot water you need at peak and slow times. Energy savings is a consideration in both scenarios.
- Best Energy Rating: Today, the higher the energy rating, the more energy efficient your heater will be in any given setting. The result could be lower energy bills in the future.
- Brand: With water heaters, brand is important. Since we carry only the most reputable brands, and our technicians will help you select a brand that will work well for you.
Let Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. Install Your Water Heater Today! When you need Action now, call The Action Team... Sun Prairie, WI: (608) 837-3638. We are the experts in the Madison and Dane County region.
Get action now by clicking here to schedule service online now!