Water Heater Services in Sun Prairie & Madison, WI
Reliable Repair Maintenance & Installation
The professional technicians at Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. have been serving residents in the Madison and Sun Prairie areas of Wisconsin since 1989. When it comes to efficient water heater repair, service, products, and installation, the Action Team has proven itself to be the leader in Madison and the surrounding Dane County area.
We’re dedicated to superior service and excel in making sure you have what you need in a water heater repair, water heater maintenance, or water heater installation. That means 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has a reputation of solving water heater challenges quickly and efficiently, and we treat our customers with the respect they deserve. 100% customer satisfaction with our work is the key to earning this respect. Showing up at the designated time, bringing the right parts, doing the repair right the first time, and cleaning up when we leave means you always have the best service. You can trust The Action Team!
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. Offers:
- Water Heater Repair & Service
- Water Heater Maintenance
- Water Heater Installation
- Electric Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- High Efficiency Tankless Water Heaters
Maintenance Tips & Review for Proper Care
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has professional technicians for all types of water heater repairs maintenance and installation. It’s our belief that by understanding water heater maintenance and upkeep, we can help you maintain and extend the life of your water heater. Here are some steps Action will take in making sure to maintain your water heater health.
Action Water Heater Maintenance Checklist:
- Check the temperature setting: If the temperature is set above 120 degrees F, you could be wasting energy and possibly risk scalding someone with water that is too hot.
- Test the temperature-pressure relief valve: The Action Team recommends this be done at least once a year to ensure that it is functioning properly, as a part of regular maintenance. Since each manufacturer is different, procedures may be different by each brand and model.
- Insulation of insulating blankets on older units: These blankets wrap around the tank to help with energy efficiency. Keeping them in proper position is also helpful, especially if your water heater is in a major traffic area of the home or business.
- Vacation settings lower energy costs: Being able to save money while you are on vacation is maybe something you haven’t thought of. A vacation setting lowering the temperature is easy and only requires a quick call to the Action Team to get it done.
Water heater maintenance will help prolong the life of your water heater and help to avoid costly water heater repairs. If you have questions or concerns regarding your water heater, please give us a call. We are here to help you take care of your home investment.
Have your water heater checked on by Madison and Middleton, WI’s premier water heater technicians. Contact the Action team online or call 608-837-3638 to schedule the repairs, replacements, or maintenance services you need.
Let Us Install Your New Water Heater
Proper water heater installation is a very detailed and tedious process and should not be undertaken as a do-it-yourself project. Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has over 20 years of experience in water heater installation, repair and maintenance. We even install tankless water heaters! Put our good reputation to work for you. Whether you need replacement or maintenance checks, we are confident you will be satisfied with our water heater work.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair:
A broken water heater can be devastating to any business or homeowner. Looking for key signs and symptoms that your water heater is acting up means you could avoid having a catastrophe. Be on the lookout for these quickly identifiable signs that show help is needed:
- Leaks or Puddles: Leaking is one of the most obvious signs that your water heater needs attention. A small leak might be repaired easily, but if puddles of liquid stay visible all the time, it may require installation of a new water heater.
- Varied Water Temperature: If you notice an ongoing change during a shower or hand dish washing, it’s time to call Action to check it out.
- Hot Water Duration: If the supply of hot water is no longer meeting your needs, it’s time to call for help
- Water Heater Is Making Strange Noises: Water heaters should run quietly. If you hear any gurgling, popping, hissing or rattling noises while the water heater is running, it may be time to call for Action now
- Water Heater Life Expectancy: Most traditional water heaters last anywhere from five to 15 years. Check your manufacturer recommendations to see if your water heater is past its prime. Making the right decision, before it shuts down, can save a lot of headaches.
- Is the Water Rusty or Is There a Bad Odor? Rusty water that has an unpleasant odor is a sure sign that you may need a new water heater installed. Salt and calcium build up inside can cause discoloration of your water over time.
The Right Water Heater for Your Home
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has licensed technicians who will work with you to find the right water heater for your Madison home or business. A complete review of the advantages and disadvantages of each type of water heater will help you select the right water heater choice for your particular location and usage needs.
Here are a few points you may want to consider prior to a new water heater installation:
- Gas or Electric? Gas heaters work well to heat your water quickly and efficiently, and electric heaters can be easily installed into any home that is properly wired for an electric water heater.
- What Size Will You Need? Selecting the appropriate size for your water needs is critical. We want you to have the hot water you need at peak and slow times. Energy savings is a consideration in both scenarios.
- Best Energy Rating: Today, the higher the energy rating, the more energy-efficient your heater will be in any given setting. The result could be lower energy bills in the future.
- Brand: With water heaters, the brand is important. Since we carry only the most reputable brands, our technicians will help you select a brand that will work well for you.
Let Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. install your water heater today! When you need Action now, call The Action Team … Sun Prairie, WI: 608-837-3638. We are the experts in the Madison and Dane County region.
Get action now by scheduling service online!
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
100% Customer Satisfaction
100% Customer Satisfaction
We're in the business of keeping our customers satisfied with every repair, installation, and maintenance appointment we fulfill.
Our friendly and experienced technicians work their hardest to minimize all stress and disruption associated with service.
Same-Day Water Heater Installs
Same-Day Water Heater Installs
We know how stressful it is to be left without hot water, so we offer same-day water heater installation for your ultimate convenience.
You'll never go through unnecessary upsells with Action because we believe in providing maximum value for every customer.
As a family-owned business, we prioritize providing our neighbors with the best customer service in the industry.
Home services can sometimes be a challenge to finance, so we offer various online specials to put repairs and installation within reach.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Mike has lots of experience under his belt! He got down to the problem quick and get us our heat back within 2 hours including getting us the part needed for repair. Thank you Mike…-F. Arifin
I've had Action work on electrical and plumbing at my previous jobs as well as electrical, plumbing and heating and air conditioning in my home. Not once have I had a bad experience through the…-B. Richman
Our main sewer connection from the house to the septic system became clogged. Action was able to respond within 24 hours. Matt came and helped troubleshoot the issue with his helper. They determined there were…-R. Wolff
I have an old house that has been slowly trying to drive me insane. Thanks to everyone at Action! I consider myself pretty handy until it involves plumbing or electrical and that’s where Action steps…-K. Kay
Action has performed multiple repairs for us over 10 years, at two different homes. They've always been on time, professional, and efficient. We feel we're being charged a fair price for the work they do,…-J. Justice