Remodel With A Plan
What Is Your Bath Theme
Updates, remodels, or complete renovations. What is possible where you live? The reasoning behind each is of course going to be different for everyone. You might be moving into a new home, thinking of updating an existing bathroom, or just trying to decide where to start because you feel overwhelmed already. Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. now has a home improvement division to start the process in style. Remember once the design is complete, the products are all selected, plumbing fixtures and style are done, you still can add your personal touch. Accessorizing is unlimited once the color palette is chosen and then you get to shop till you drop. We invite you to call us here at Action and explore your options for the project. You can be on the path to creating the bathroom of your dreams.
Here are some tips to think about so when you call us we can get right to work:
- Get Inspired – What excites you? Begin by looking at what you like in other areas of your life. Wardrobe, garden styles and colors or even on your relaxation of reading or art. Romance or Adventure? Simple or Edgy? Traditional or Whimsical? Front and center this is going to be what you like.
- Watch For Inspiration – Magazines, TV H & G shows, design books, architectural designs and more can truly speak volumes as you begin to really decide what you love. Remember to visit showrooms, hotels, restaurants and homes in real estate markets for brand new ideas. Take a few pics or cut out some pages and put them on a poster board. Let’s call it your Inspired Options.
- Space Dimensions Are Important – Product types in that area will be limited by size and function. Visual impact includes color, lines, textures, fixtures, and flooring all figure in.
- Begin with tile or enclosures – This is a major portion of the color in any new bath design. Textured, smooth, ceramic, metal, color, style, and clean up are all considerations. Each has pros and cons. Get a color wheel and begin with your inspired options look and feel.
- Walls Paint or Paper – Bold statement or subdued. Patterns or soft fluid movement. Look again at those things you love and check out what they used here. It might make a difference.
- Plumbing Fixtures – This jewelry of the space where the project is may speak out. Faucets can be changed easily while tubs, showers, counters and mirrors are a little more discerning. Keep it exactly like you want to explain it.
- Hardware Accents – Style can be complete with the addition of a simple piece of unique hardware. Antique stores, local craftsman, art, unique door and cabinet knobs or handle designs are everywhere so find what you love.
- Accessorize – Bath decor is easy these days. Finishing the space with so many options is merely taste and budget-oriented. Whimsical or evolving, this is the part that is totally you after the basic design is done.
Ok, all that said you have a sense of what decisions will need to be made before you complete the project at hand. Put together your Inspired Options Board, review each tip in the list above, then give us a call here at Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. Home Improvement, and let’s get started with designing a new beautiful bathroom made especially for you.
Call The Action Team right now at (608) 837-3638. We can help you save money and still get the job done right the first time. The Action team provides air conditioning services in most surrounding city locations like Madison, Middleton, Waunakee, Beaver Dam Sun Prairie regions For your convenience we proudly serve these nearby communities Madison, Middleton, Sun Prairie, Verona, Monona, Cottage Grove, De Forest, Fitchburg, Waunakee, Oregon, Mt. Horeb, Marshall, Windsor. Call the ActionMan and his team today!
Get action now by clicking here to schedule service online now!
to the rescue 24/7
Fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out promptly to schedule your service.