Proper Furnace Maintenance Means Everything
Furnace Maintenance for 2019-2020 Winter
Save Money Now!
Deep winter is upon us. As your heating system ages, be aware that the ability to heat your home may be compromised as the temperatures dive below zero. When was the last time you had proper maintenance performed on your furnace? If you can’t remember then it’s been too long.
The old saying is true, taking care of your things and they will last longer. This is especially true for your furnace.
Check off furnace maintenance from your to-do list to have peace of mind about the safety of your home. Not worrying about your family being comfortable this winter means you can focus on other needed family activities.
Proper furnace maintenance is the correct frame of mind. Saving money is also of big concern to Action as well. One of the best ways to keep from having to spend outrageous amounts of money on your furnace and repairs, and to ensure that you and your loved ones remain nice and warm during the winter months is to call us today. Our qualified staff can come out and review steps to maintain your furnace for the year. Reliable maintenance alone may not guarantee you won’t have additional problems with your furnace again, but the Action Team knows it’s a great way to catch minor problems before they become major and expensive problems.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has been helping keep the citizens of Madison and Dane County warm for over twenty years. Licensed insured technicians will help you with all of your maintenance and inspection needs so that your furnace is always working as efficiently as possible. The results of that work mean you will save money on your energy bills.
Other Heating Services Action Offers:
- Heater Repairs and estimates
- Furnace Installation should you decide to replace your existing furnace
- Gas Furnace Repair & Installation, checking the gas supply and fittings and inspect thoroughly
- Replace the air filter. This is one of the easiest things you can do to take better care of your furnace. It’s best if you have your filter replaced at least twice a year for your furnace to work as efficiently as possible
- Clean the furnace. While filters will take care of a lot of dust and debris, some is bound to get through. Whenever you replace the filters, you should also clean the belts, pulleys and blower assembly.
- Get a furnace inspection. Call the Action Team for a furnace or heater inspection at least once a year towards the end of the heating season. As we inspect and service your unit, we’ll offer you additional tips and industry advice for getting the most out of your unit.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for heating maintenance services. We also have some recommendations before you start doing any kind of work on your furnace or heater, you’ll want to make sure that you’re educated about being safe and taking the necessary precautions to keep from injuring yourself and potentially causing unwanted problems with your heater or furnace in the future.
A qualified staff member is standing by to send an experienced professional in Heating Services to your location. Call Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. in Sun Prairie, WI: (608) 837-3638. In addition, we also serve these nearby communities: Madison, Middleton, Verona, Monona, Cottage Grove, De Forest, Fitchburg, Waunakee, Oregon, Mt. Horeb, Marshall, Windsor.
Get action now by clicking here to schedule service online now!
to the rescue 24/7
Fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out promptly to schedule your service.