EPA 2015 Battle Of The Buildings
Commercial Challenges You May Consider
Action Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning & Electrical – Endorses EPA Battle Of The Buildings
EPA Battle Of The Buildings
2015 is a brand new year in the Commercial Plumbing Industry. The EPA has determined that commercial and institutional users of water include a wide range of businesses and organizations across the United States and Madison Wisconsin will be no exception in this coming year.
The EPA has new information on facilities such as schools, hotels, retail stores, office buildings, and hospitals. Did you know that these national clients account for up to 17% of publicly-supplied water use and 18% of energy use in the United States? This is an amazing figure and needs appropriate consideration by our local Madison water and energy users.
The United State Environmental Protection Agency, EPA, wants to help you as a national consumer by reducing water use by adopting and promoting water-efficient products, services, and practices in these facilities. By doing so, they believe it can have a great impact in helping to meet challenges faced by communities to meet water demands, save energy, and reduce stress on our natural resources.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. in Madison Wisconsin agrees with the EPA and would like for all our clients in our region to consider beginning the steps in saving water and energy now. By taking action to make it happen, you can make great leaps in water and energy savings. While this is a considerable undertaking, we believe that Action can help you in the education process by considering the issues, science, technology, laws and current regulations.
Action Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning & Electrical Wants You To:
- Learn more about water use in different types of commercial buildings here in Madison like hotels, hospitals, office buildings, schools, universities, and restaurants.
- Consider using and installing WaterSense labeled products in your commercial buildings.
- Find new and better strategies to more efficiently manage your facility’s water use through planning, metering, and leak detection.
- Explore what the best management practices might be to improve your building’s performance.
- Discover other resources that may assist commercial buildings and federal facilities reduce their water use and review case studies of successful water efficiency efforts.
- Learn what ENERGY STAR, Leeds, and Water Sense all have available to help buildings track water and energy use and get recognized for energy and water savings.
- Follow WaterSense as it builds its program to support commercial and institutional facilities.
Opportunities to save water, energy, and money are right around the corner here in Madison and our surrounding regional cities. Improve your building’s performance using best management practices, by reviewing case studies, or with additional information identified in resources prepared by WaterSense partners; you can consider all options Action Plumbing hopes you will find out more about. Click Here to see additional options available to you and about participation in the EPA Battle of the Buildings.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. is your preferred plumber here in Madison. A qualified staff member is standing by to speak with you right now. Call us in Sun Prairie WI, 608-837-3638.
If you need some Action now, you can click here to schedule service online now!
to the rescue 24/7
Fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out promptly to schedule your service.