Color Block For The Traditionalist At Heart!
Traditionalist At Heart!
Who Says You Can’t Go Bold
Are you one of the many who love color, but want to stay a little traditional? We know you love color, and here at Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. we know you will be absolutely giddy over the blocks of fully saturated pinks, cobalts, and acid greens making their way from fashion runways to the home bathroom setting. Too Bold for you, then consider this: Color Block Bathrooms Are The New Norm. Now you can pair color with white, fully saturated rainbow patterns and large blocks of color to energize those small bathroom places. Style is the key.
A Traditional Take on the Color Block Bathroom:
Let’s take a totally daring spin on a traditional palette as we explore a truly compelling bathroom design. Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. believes that this idea has merit. Using classic details like crown molding, furniture style wood vanities and modern shaped lavatories, tubs and sink and shower fixtures can keep this powerful look from being too fussy. Here are a few things we want you to consider.
Keeping It Real & Traditional With Color Block Bath
- Investigate a color wheel. By making two to three colors from opposite sides of the wheel, you and your designer can create that dramatic color blocking scheme.
- Remember toilet colors may take on shades of floor colors and by creating harmony in the secluded areas or alcoves will help to coordinate a seated shower base for a new look.
- Traditional style vanities in deep colorful woods will tame a riot of color and will certainly play up your room’s classic lines.
Making A Transitional Twist on the Color Block Bathroom
- Food for thought… using the right pop of bright colors to create focal points in a bathroom can seriously enhance the individuality of a room. By selecting one of the new colors for 2016 you can enhance for years to come and still give the look a kick.
- Here is a great rule of thumb: Use the 60-30-10 rule: Choose three colors and assign them a percentage. Say 60% white, 30% bright pink and 10% yellow as an example.
- You can compliment with a bright White as a go-to shade that gives the eye a rest from bright hues.
- Don’t be timid, make a commitment to vibrant countertops and ease into bright colors with easy-to-fix paint on spaces like doors and bright rugs and towels.
Clean and Contemporary Color Block Bathroom
Think outside of the box when you go wild. A poolside bath may be the perfect spot to rinse off after a quick dip before you eat. By taking interior colors from your closest room, or exterior paint on exterior walls, select midtone colors to accents these new bold spots. It’s all about the indoor outdoor lifestyle and making the transition a beautiful experience.
- High traffic areas like pool baths need to be easy to clean, and is the perfect use for those really dramatic color effects.
- Vary your textures and striations in tile selections and color washed walls.
- Wall mounted floating vanities can easily break up color splashes while helping to keep the look clean, simple and modern.
Traditional elegant additions to your home design can mean an upscale, family-friendly classic look. Make your home as grand and sumptuous and at the same time cozy and welcoming. After all, this is where you live and spend the most time. From bathrooms, both indoor and outdoor in your favorite patio by the pool, keep it real and your New Norm.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. is here to help, simply ask us about new turnkey Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling Division!
Sun Prairie, WI: 608-837-3638, when you need an expert for all your plumbing needs… Call us today and get started on making changes in your home! Your Favorite Sun Prairie Plumber!
If you need some Action now, you can click here to schedule service online now!
to the rescue 24/7
Fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out promptly to schedule your service.