Heater & Furnace Maintenance
Action Plumbing Furnaces
Prepare Now For Cooler Temps
Each Fall our good intentions get hold of us up here in the Madison and Sun Prairie Wisconsin areas, and we kick into high gear getting our clients ready for colder temperatures. As we wind up from a short sweet summer of fun and outdoor activity with family and friends, we are starting to think of winter commitments, new undertakings, and preparation for the cold months to come, setting out our good intentions.
Are you ready for the numerous forecasts of winter storms, ice and snow, days on end of frozen-still, crisp, cold air? Will you be warm?
Here at Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc., the heating season is our busy season. We concentrate our expertise on your plumbing, your furnace, and your ability to stay warm. This fall our techs are ready to bring you the full range of their heating system expertise and experience to take care of your coming winter heating needs.
So why choose Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. to take a look at that heating system of yours? Why preventive maintenance? Why should you get around to it now? Every winter cold snap, our phones (and everyone else’s) ring off the hook with customers calling with heating problems. By then it’s too late. You are on a list. Waiting.
This year why not bypass the wait and call us today to set up service for your home or business location.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. makes sure your furnace is not silent, and your boiler is not freezing long before it happens. Murphy’s law doesn’t need an invitation at the first sign of winter. Cold weather produces the perfect storm for your heating system. Any undetected weaknesses will be put to the test as your system works at top capacity to bring you warmth. And that is when the “No Heat” calls come into our offices. One inconvenient morning or dark winter evening, that weak link in your system brings your heat production to a standstill. Don’t let it happen this year.
Remember that just like your car needs seasonal maintenance with antifreeze to provide you with the reliability you need for comfortable, safe driving; your heating system needs a fall check-up. Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. can provide peace of mind that comes from knowing that you don’t have to worry about your boiler or furnace.
And getting around to it? Well, we help out there too. One Call – and ask us to put you on our Annual Preventive call list – then don’t worry – we’ll call you next year, and each year, to schedule your heating system’s annual clean, tune and check.
Remember also that Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. will be able to service to your manufacturer’s specifications, and provide you quick access to diagnosis and parts. As consummate heating professionals, Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. will give you a full report, keep records of your equipment and parts, and make recommendations as needed for your comfort and your system’s continued efficient performance and health. And we are here for you 24/7, with a full history of your service and equipment; from the point you call us going forward, we have your home’s plumbing and heating in our safe-keeping.
- Check all thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable both while you are at home as well as at work or away.
- Make sure all electrical connections are tight and measure voltage and current on all motors. This ensures no faulty electrical connections, which contribute to unsafe operation of your system and reduces component life.
- Liberally lubricate all moving parts. Parts that need adequate lubrication must be free to move inside the motor and will decrease the amount of electricity used which is great for equipment life and your bill.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain will definitely cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check all system controls to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly. Hard starts are a sure sign you need to call your favorite Madison Plumber Action Plumbing Heating & HVAC right away.
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils will make a big difference. Dirty coils reduce the system’s ability to cool your home and could mean the system will run longer to cool or heat, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check your central air conditioner’s refrigerant level and adjust if needed. Did you know that too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs? It could also reduce equipment life.
- Proper cleaning and adjustment of blower components will provide manufacturer recommended system airflow which means greater comfort levels. Remember that a major airflow problem will reduce your system’s efficiency by/ up to 15 percent. That’s quite a difference.
Give the Action team a call today at (608) 837-3638 to schedule your appointment and to find out more about the additional plumbing services we have available.
If you need some Action now, you can click here to schedule service online now!
to the rescue 24/7
Fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out promptly to schedule your service.
Why Choose Action?
Fast, Affordable Service from a Team You Can Trust
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Clear and upfront pricing
- Licensed and insured technicians
- Same-day water heater installation
- 24/7 emergency services