Most Used Item In Your Home
Did you know that your kitchen sink is among the most used items in your home? Washing dishes is just the beginning. Stop and think about that for a moment. Baby baths, pet baths, watering plants, food prep, prep for entertaining, hand washing delicate items, and mopping just to name a few chores. Repetitive use may mean you experience problems.
That's where Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. comes in. We are eager to assist with any kitchen sink issues you have. Sink Repairs, Sink Maintenance, Sink Installation, and even new kitchen sink design for your dream kitchen. For over 20 years The Action Team has been behind the scene making sure our customers are satisfied with our work in all their kitchen and bath sink repairs. Located in the greater Madison, Waunakee, Beaver Dam area; and we believe no one does it better. Call the Action Team today for all your plumbing needs.
Other Plumbing Services Action Offers:
- Backflow RPZ Testing
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Bathtub Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Plumber
- Faucet Repair
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Gas Leak Detection & Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Leak Detection Services
- Pipe Leak Detection & Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Products
- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Service
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair
- Sump Pump Installation
- Toilet Repair
Common Kitchen Sink Repair Challenges:
- Low Water Pressure - Low water pressure is the top issue with most homes and business' alike. Simply said it's tough to get casserole dishes or any large serving piece clean with no pressure in the faucet or sprayer. Mineral deposits are also a major culprit, clogs from food bits, clogs in aerator screens all certainly stop water flow. The most serious could be water leaking, blocked lines to the cut off, or even worse a frozen pipe coming into the house or building.
- Leaks - Next, leaks represent the most common cause for kitchen sink repair. Usually, they start small and go unnoticed, and after time can result in large puddles beneath your sink and cabinetry. This type results in possible water damage. Most other types of leaky kitchen sinks which are frustrating but are usually repaired easily. Connection issues between the faucet and water supply line or sprayer hose, and missing gaskets between the faucet and sink are big offenders. Worse might be corrosion in the pipes that must be replaced.
- Damaged Stems & Sprayers - Faucet handle stems could be corroded with mineral deposits, and caulk around the base of the faucet could be missing or allow water to leak from handle areas. Hoses, gaskets, and sprayer wands and parts do wear out with repeated us.
Do you need kitchen sink installation services? Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. is a phone call away. Let us know your new sink is ready to install, or call us to find out what type of sink will be best for your location. Our Action team of professional licensed and insured installers are standing by, to help you with all your kitchen sink repairs and installation challenges.
If you are not sure about what options are available to you when choosing a new sink installation, or you are not familiar with the terms that apply for sinks, you may need to review our list below. Style and design of your kitchen will usually determine the selections which work well.
Kitchen Sink Options:
- Rimmed Kitchen Sink: Usually this is the least expensive and, more common type you’ll see in most kitchens. This one requires a flat metal strip to sit the edges of the sink on upon the countertop.
- Self-rimming or Flush-mounted Kitchen Sink: This sink will have a rolled edge that is mounted over the countertop. The most popular, this common type of sink is appealing to most any design style.
- Tile-in Kitchen Sink: This specific sink type was designed to be used with tile countertops. The design mounts evenly with a tiled surface, allowing no separation between the sink and the surface. This sink style complements a Tuscan or French Country-style decor very well.
- Under-mounted Kitchen Sink: This sink style is unique in that the sink is attached to the underneath portion of the countertop. The rim does not show up on the countertop surface. This provides a very sleek, modern look in it's design aesthetic.
- Integral Kitchen Sink: The integral sink, has both the sink and countertop made from the same material, with no visible seams in the surface. A totally modern look, this sink type is known for being conveniently low maintenance.
The importance of a properly functioning sink in your home, office, institution or restaurant is critical. Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. can at any time day or night deal with kitchen sink repair issues. In the event of a major emergency, our 24-hour service makes it easy for you to call, we are waiting to help you with kitchen sink repairs, selection and installation needs as well.
We’re Waiting To Help You
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has been providing the best plumbing, HVAC and electrical service to Madison and the surrounding areas for many years. Since 1989, we have been providing prompt, courteous and personal service to our customers. Our staff is courteous, uniformed and highly trained. When you need some Action now, give us a call! Sun Prairie, WI: (608) 837-3638.
Get action now by clicking here to schedule service online now!