WaterSense & Water Saving Products
Are you aware that as of March 22, 2015, 748 million people around the world still do not have clean water to drink? On March 22, every year, we celebrate World Water Day. It’s a United Nations day to celebrate water, make a difference for the members of the global population who suffer from water-related issues, and prepare for how we must manage water in the future.
This year the theme for World Water Day is ‘Water and Sustainable Development’. The focus is on how water is at the core of sustainable development. This includes all water resources, and the range of services they provide, how it is at the underpin of reducing economic growth and environmental sustainability.
Action Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. invites the citizens of Madison and the surrounding cities to “Celebrate National Water Dance” by attending any of these FREE performances around the Madison area.
A little about our Madison participation that may help you understand how important is for everyone to take part. The main idea for this project to bring attention to environmental issues, specifically water, by creating community awareness through the arts.
Every state, county, town in the US has a water issue whether it is drought, pollution, and overuse. Each location will identify the most significant water issue affecting their community and through the creation of the site-specific performance event bring attention to their specific issue. To find out more about your state, go to National Water Dance.org
For those of you reading this in the Madison area, please attend any of these FREE dance performances on Saturday, April 12th at 3pm:
- Memorial Union Terrace
- Clark Street Community School
- Monona Terrace Rooftop
- UW Dance Students
- James Madison Park
- Madison Contemporary Vision Dance
- Olbrich Park
- “Moving From Within” Flashmob
- Want to be involved? Contact email@example.com
- Janesville-Rock River
- Kennedy Elementary School Students
- Green space b/w Hedberg Library & PAC
- Steven’s Point
As each of you attend, remember to enjoy art in your community while learning more ways to increase the health and vitality of our earth through its most precious resource: WATER!
Remember that by using modern technology, it’s possible to start conserving up to 80% of the water typically used in older versions of ordinary plumbing fixtures. Action Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning Heating & Electric, Inc. invites you also to learn more about commercial and residential products that will help you to start saving. Here are some ideas we can help you with, answer questions about, and place orders for to install in your commercial, residential, or industrial setting.
Residential Products To Consider:
- Residential Toilets – Consider toilets that flush 1.28 gallons or less. If you compare this to the 3.5 gallon toilet, you can save up to 16,500 gallons of water per fixture per year. These stats are based on average usage on a household of 4. This also includes most leading manufacturers like Kohler, Price Pfister, Moen, American Standard and the like.
- Residential Showerheads & Handshowers – Water conserving showerheads and handshowers with 1.75 gpm deliver a totally impressive 35% water savings over most traditional 27.75 gpm shower heads and hand showers.
- Residential Faucets – Faucets with low-flow aerators are small in size but deliver big on impact. We are talking about up to 45% water savings over most traditional 2.75 gpm faucets.
How You Can Save Water
With most average American families using over 300 to 400 gallons of water per day, conserving water isn’t as hard as you might think. Simple ways that are easy-to-implement, mean changing current habits as well as switching to more efficient fixtures indoors, Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. believes that you’ll find there are plenty of opportunities to conserve our most precious resource.
Where You Can Save
- Save Water In the Kitchen – From dishwashers to long running faucets, we usually don’t think about the water that flows through our kitchens as something we can change to save. Be creative, and find out how you can save.
- Save Water In the Bathroom – Most indoor water consumption in the bathroom accounts for the high gallon count used in the home. Toilets, showers and faucets steal away more fresh water than needed. Clean and optimal cleanliness is possible with powerful fixture performance.
Consider the water saving ideas presented in the Save Water America program as a brand new start. Action understands that while you desire to do your part, appliances, fixtures and outdated toilets and faucets might be contributing to your not being able to. We believe that you can make a difference. Even small tweaks and changes in our daily habits will go a long way to have long term effects on our personal water use and on the environment.
Call Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. today. Start saving water now wherever you can. Call us today & get started on making changes in your home or business in the Madison, Middleton, Waunakee, and Sun Prairie communities that will save you money!
Sun Prairie, WI: (608) 837-3638 Our qualified staff is standing by right now!
Get action now by clicking here to schedule service online now!
to the rescue 24/7
Fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out promptly to schedule your service.
Why Choose Action?
Fast, Affordable Service from a Team You Can Trust
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Clear and upfront pricing
- Licensed and insured technicians
- Same-day water heater installation
- 24/7 emergency services