Hellenbrand Water Softeners
How a Water Softener Works
Right now Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. is advertising a coupon for $50.00 off any water softener installation. The preferred brand carried by Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. is the H-1 Series Style Hellenbrand Water Softeners. The performance of a water softener is dependent on two key components; a resin bed that cleans the water and precision equipment that cleans the resin. The two most significant elements that differentiate one softener from another is the volume of resin and the type of control valve.
The resin tank: contains media called resin. The resin attracts and collects minerals from hard water. Once the resin is saturated with hardness minerals it must be cleaned and regenerated. Once regenerated, the resin is ready to remove more minerals from the water.
The control valve: routes the water flow through the system and controls the operating cycle. Hard water passes through the resin bed to become soft. During regeneration, water flow is reversed to clean the resin bed. Brine is pulled in and then rinsed out to regenerate the resin, preparing it to soften more water. The brine tank is then refilled with fresh water for future cycles.
The brine tank: stores salt and water to make brine which is used for regenerating the resin. Resin can be regenerated with sodium from salt or potassium from potassium chloride.
There are many benefits to having this valuable addition in your home or business.
Benefits of Water Treatment Include:
- See and Feel the Difference – Your hair and skin will feel cleaner, softer and not as dry.
- Taste The Difference -Removes the unpleasant taste and odors that may occupy your everyday tap water. Enjoy the great taste of natural water. You’ll find food and beverages taste better and look better when prepared with natural water.
- Cleaner Brighter Laundry – Soft water allows detergents to rinse completely. Fabrics are softer without hard water minerals trapped in them. Fabrics last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water. Soft water allows you to save up to 75% on soap products simply by allowing soap to do its job. The result, clothes last up to 33% longer.
- Cleaner Bathrooms – Less Labor With soft water, you eliminate the need to scrub soap scum. Think of all the things you could be doing in place of cleaning these hard water problems!
- Save Up To 30% On Water Using Appliances -Hard water minerals build up a layer of scale in your water using appliances requiring more energy for them to operate; as little as 1/8″ of scale could increase your water heating costs 30%. It pays to use soft water!
Here are some additional things about Hellenbrand Series H-100 you may want to know:
- Fully assembled, ready for installation.
- Variable reserve automatically adjusts to your family’s changing water usage patterns.
- 10 selectable programming options ensure conditioned water for your family’s needs.
- Display indicates time of day and gallons remaining.
- Pre-filled brine tank with softened water reduces salt-bridging problems and cleaning of brine tank.
- Permanent memory backup of all programmed settings during power outages with no need for battery backup.
- Solid State Controller; 12-volt operation.
If you are interested in having a new water softener installed in your home or business, please give us a call right now. Here is our convenient location to serve you: Sun Prairie, WI: (608) 837-3638 when you need an expert for all your plumbing needs… Call us today and get started on making the water changes in your home! Your Favorite Sun Prairie Plumber and Sun Prairie Water Softener Installer!!
Find Out About World Water Week Now!
If you need some Action now, you can click here to schedule service online now!
to the rescue 24/7
Fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out promptly to schedule your service.
Why Choose Action?
Fast, Affordable Service from a Team You Can Trust
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Clear and upfront pricing
- Licensed and insured technicians
- Same-day water heater installation
- 24/7 emergency services