Back To School Let's Do Our Home Work
Begin To Prepare Your Home For Savings This Fall
If you look up from what you're doing right now, you will realize that the kids will be back in school in just a couple of weeks. Can you believe the summer is already gone. What that really means to you is that you are right back to crazy schedules of carpools and extracurricular activities.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has some helpful tips that can help to keep some sanity as you return to a full schedule and hectic days. Why not begin to do your "home" work now. A few simple steps to get your house organized and updated can mean less stress while you save, once the school year begins:
Back To School Organization Tips!
- Everything Can Have A Place To Live - In a busy lifestyle, shoes, bookbags, gym clothes and sports equipment may have a habit of being thrown on the floor or misplaced when entering or exiting the home. You can stop the chaos now by establishing a location for everyday items such as keys, shoes, jackets and backpacks to ensure everything has its place. It's easy to create a storage area in your mudroom or addition to the laundry room. Popular storage solution, shelves with new baskets that hold cubbies, hooks and hanging rods make hanging items effortless and also provide a place to store extra objects or sports equipment.
- Super Savers - To prevent added stress, be sure to think about planning ahead for the busy weeknights after school and work. You can save time and money by preparing meals for the week during the weekend. Sundays are a perfect day to cook up some nutritious and delicious dinners, even with the kids help, to freeze for the following week. This means you can spend quality time with the family. Dedicate a family cooking evening to stock up the freezer so you can have special time later in the month.
- Kitchen and Bath Clean Up - As two of the most used rooms in the home, the kitchen and bathroom can quickly become a great big hassle. Help to keep these high traffic areas looking clean with a new option that not only saves time, but also makes clean-up a snap. With the new Spot Resist finishes from our nation's leading manufacturers like Moen, Whirlpool, Price Pfister, and Bosch, and Kohler you no longer have to worry about cleaning your faucets. This innovation does what it says resists fingerprints and water spots for a designer look that maintains the beauty and brilliance of the faucet in between cleanings. It's give you more time with one less kitchen and bathroom chore.
- Set up a new Study Zone Area in the house. Most kids start the school year on the right foot by creating a productive study area. Finding a new place for them with minimal distractionsis a great way to start them developing a new good habit with all of their books and materials. Insure that this room has sufficient lighting and keep necessary supplies such as pens, calculators and reference materials on hand. To help prevent wasted study time, you may want to consider adding a power charger or charging station for items like laptops and smart phones. Computer desks with plenty of storage for additional school supplies can be monitored and new purchases to replenish back stock will make your shopping a whole lot easier.
- Visual and Digital Planner - Being super mom or super dad during the school year is tough for any family. It's always a compromise if you have to jugge your children's schedules and your own at the same time. The best solution is Get Organized! A visual or digital planner on your notebook or IPad means you will never have to worry about missing a doctor's appointment, school play, cheerleading or football practice again. Hang a master calendar that lists all of the important family activities and appointments as well, as reminders. A mesh style bulletin board is a great option, as it has both push pins and magnets. And, as a bonus, it cleans off easily with a damp cloth. For those who prefer the digital world, be sure to sync up schedules in Outlook and set audible reminders. This is great for you as well in keeping up with clothing, equipment, and purchases for the things you will need at any given timepoint in the month.
For many parents, back to school is considered one of the most wonderful times of the year. Keeping a positive spin, and doing all you can to help to keep your family's easy work tasks on point will ensure an enjoyable time for all. Get Back To School In Style for 2013-14, and call us today about updating your kitchen or bath faucets with things more green, easier to use, and a lot more environmentally friendly. Oh, did we mention savings? Sweet!
All major manufacturers in the plumbing industry offer a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed, on-trend kitchen faucets, bathroom faucets, showerheads, and stainless steel sinks for your residential and commercial applications. Innovative laundry solutions, desks with traditional apron front sinks are well used in mudrooms, planting rooms, laundry rooms, and outdoor pool areas too. Leading brands in North America provide consumers with dependable products to deliver water and save money at the same time. WaterSense programs like Every Drop Matters are things Action Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning and Electrical are working hard everyday to educate you about how you can help keep your home green and save you money at the same time...
As a nation, what you do can impact future generations. And that includes how we use our resources particularly, your personal water consumption. Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. does realize the importance of both water conservation and waste reduction. As professionals in the plumbing industry, we have made it our business to work on finding ways to protect the environment and further our long-standing commitment to you in your home or business here in Madison and to provide quality products and service for those products. Let Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. help you discover how best to help you get your "Homework Done" in the nick of time.
Here is our convenient location to serve you: Sun Prairie, WI: (608) 837-3638 when you need an expert for all your plumbing needs... Call us today and get started on making changes in your home! Your Favorite Sun Prairie Plumber!
Get action now by clicking here to schedule service online now!