Trendy Bathroom Tips
Small Bathrooms Can Be Easy To Upgrade
Is your older home dictating the idea you are stuck with a small bathroom? Make The Small Bath Your Favorite Place. Don't Believe It It Can't Be Done!! Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. believes that it is possible to make your small cozy bathroom shine with a new beautiful look and feel and have it at a price you will be able to afford. You can also create ambiance visually in this wonderful new space and enlarge the room but without a major remodel.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. can help to make this new vision a reality. Elegant, historic, chic, contemporary, modern, or traditional, classic bathrooms will always be trendy. With today’s style bathroom faucets, tubs, toilets, and water saving plumbing products products, everything can work as beautifully as it looks, so you don’t have to sacrifice performance no matter what time period in design you select when you make these new changes. Our staff here at Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. invites you to consider the following tips to create a the mood in your existing bathroom you’ll love for years to come. Contact us today to assist you in the purchase of these beautiful new plumbing toilets, faucets, shower heads, and WaterSense products.
Simple & Helpful Tips:
- Keep everything cornered - It is true, in a small bath, you will need to make use of all available space, so why not consider installing storage and new styled product features into the corner. Corners provide extra inches, and allow you to create unique design solutions which were not options prior to this. They also reduce clutter and make for a clean aesthetic look and feel.
- Downsize your existing toilet - WaterSense saving toilets to replace your old toilet with a compact elongated model may be just the ticket. It’s the same size as a round-front toilet but the new styling provides the comfort of an elongated seat. Plus, newer HET toilets use less water, making them friendlier to the environment. That means water savings over the long term and great resale value should you desire to relocate.
- Keep it clean with solid colors - In a small bathroom, often busy patterns can overpower and appear to shrink the overall size of the perceived space. Light, natural tones will always lend an open, spacious feel. If you want to get creative, why not toy with new textures rather than patterns. Keeping prints light and to a minimum. If you really yearn to go bold, the powder room is a better choice for showing off your style. Pick up your favorite magazine to enjoy new and different ideas for future changes.
- Maximize the overall look of your bath - New styled shorter bathtubs that are designed to make the most of small spaces. The Expanse bath has a uniquely curved basin, while its standard size makes it perfect for easy updating and renovation. There’s even a coordinating curved shower rod available in three styles. These elegant bath products are widely sold across the nation at most home accessories retail stores. You can introduce color and bold print with these accessories after you complete your fixture changes.
- Select different space saving faucets - You can select a new style sink faucet to a space-saving, single-hole model. These can have elegant finishes to match new cabinet styles or maybe be your favorite traditional look and feel.
- Keep it streamline in the shower - Choose a sliding shower door or shower screen. Sliding doors don’t require space for door clearance, and the clear glass acts like a window, creating the perception of even more space. Remember that using accessories can highlight the ambiance you need and introduce those new colors you want to accent with.
- How about a downsize of the vanity area - Save real and perceived space by installing a smaller vanity, a pedestal sink or a wall-mounted sink. Even if they’re not particularly small, console tables help expand the perception of space thanks to their slender legs. If you choose to forego a vanity, you may want to add shelving to make up for lost storage. Shelving is out there for reasonable pricing and comes in a variety of colors and styles.
- Take the height of the new bathtub down a notch - Consider replacing your old tub with a lower-walled model to help open up sight lines and make the bathroom look more expansive. Try a 5-foot tub with a flat bottom. They’re perfect for showering, but still deep enough for a pleasant bath. The sky is the limit with styles available from leading manufacturers.
- You can adjust your view by lowering height - Consider hanging your cabinets at a more comfortable height (around 34 or 36 inches) to avoid unnecessary bending. By the use of a niche shelving solution and a mirrored medicine cabinet to remove bulky furniture, things appear differently to your eye... Accents with rugs, towels and accessories can blend the colors you want easily and make the whole room new and fresh.
Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. challenges you to begin to take advantage of the style and pizzazz of new and exciting WaterSense plumbing fixtures available to you in today's stylish markets. Use your imagination and a few simple tips when thinking about your cozy bathroom. We believe that you can turn your cramped bathroom into a cozy retreat—without having to move any walls. Imagination goes a long way in saving costs with the latest technology in plumbing fixtures in place. Check back soon for wonderful ideas about changing out plumbing fixtures in your Madison home.
Here is our convenient location to serve you: Sun Prairie, WI: (608) 837-3638 when you need an expert for all your plumbing needs... Call us today and get started on making changes in your home! Your Favorite Sun Prairie Plumber!
If you need some Action now, you can click here to schedule service online now!