Kids Are Almost Back To School Let's Do Our Home Work
Begin To Prepare Your Home For Savings
If you look up from what you're doing right now, you will realize that the kids will be back in school in just a few weeks. Can you believe the summer is already gone. That means you are right back to crazy schedules of carpools and extracurricular activities. Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. has some helpful tips that can help to keep some sanity to your hectic days. We invite you to begin to do your "home" work now. A few simple steps to get your house organized and updated can mean less stress while you save, once the school year begins.
Here are some Cool Savings Tips For Consideration:
- Everything Has Its Place - In a busy lifestyle, things have a habit of being thrown on the floor or misplaced when entering or exiting the home. Stop the chaos now by establishing a location for everyday items such as keys, shoes, jackets and backpacks to ensure everything has its place. It's easy to create a storage area in your mudroom. Cubbies, hooks and baskets make hanging items effortless and also provide a place to store extra objects or sports equipment.
- Super Savers - To prevent added stress, be sure to plan ahead for the busy weeknights after school and work. You can save time and money by preparing meals for the week during the weekend. Sundays are a perfect day to cook up some nutritious and delicious dinners, even with the kids help, to freeze for the following week. This means you can spend quality time with the family. Which is to everyone's liking.
- Kitchen and Bath Clean Up -As two of the most used rooms in the home, the kitchen and bathroom can quickly become messy. Help to keep these high traffic areas looking clean with an innovation that not only saves time, but also makes clean-up a snap. With the new Spot Resist finishes from our nation's leading manufacturers like Moen, Whirlpool, Price Pfister, and Bosch, you no longer have to worry about cleaning your faucets. This innovation does what it says resists fingerprints and water spots for a designer look that maintains the beauty and brilliance of the faucet in between cleanings. It's give you more time with one less kitchen and bathroom chore.
- Study Zone Set Up Help your children start the school year on the right foot by creating a productive study area. Find a location with minimal distractions to set up a desk and chair with all of their books and materials. Insure that this room has sufficient lighting and keep necessary supplies such as pens, calculators and reference materials on hand. To help prevent wasted study time, you may want to consider adding a power charger or charging station for items like laptops and smart phones.
- Visual and Digital Planner - Being super mom or super dad during the school year is tough while juggling your children's schedules and your own. Why not Get organized? A visual or digital planner means you will never have to worry about missing a doctor's appointment, school play, cheerleading or football practice again. Hang a master calendar that lists all of the important family activities and appointments. A mesh style bulletin board is a great option, as it has both push pins and magnets. And, as a bonus, it cleans off easily with a damp cloth. For those who prefer the digital world, be sure to sync up schedules in Outlook and set audible reminders
For many parents, back to school is considered one of the most wonderful times of the year. Help to keep your family's spirits up by completing these easy work tasks early to ensure an enjoyable time for all. Get Back To School In Style for 2011-12, and call us today about updating your kitchen or bath faucets with things more green, easier to use, and a lot more environmentally friendly. Oh, did we mention savings? Sweet!
All major manufacturers in the plumbing industry offer a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed, on-trend kitchen faucets, bathroom faucets, showerheads, and stainless steel sinks for your residential and commercial applications. Leading brands in North America provide consumers with dependable products to deliver water and save money at the same time. Every Drop Matters this day and time and here at Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc., we are working hard everyday to educate you about how you can help keep your home green.
Everything we do as a nation can impact future generations. And that includes how we use our resources particularly water. Action Plumbing does realize the importance of both water conservation and waste reduction. As professionals in the plumbing industry, we have made it our business to work on finding ways to protect the environment and further our long-standing commitment to you in your home or business to provide quality products and service. Let Action Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, Inc. help you discover how best to help you get your "Homework Done" in the nick of time.
If you need some Action now, you can click here to schedule service online now!